AIG 2010 -iGaming Asia Congress 2010
Beacon Events, the producer of AiG 2008 and 2009, is delighted to bring you the definitive event for the interactive gaming community in Asia – the iGaming Asia Congress, taking place from 23-25 February 2010. The team that was responsible for doubling the size of AiG is all in place for this new event and it is also supported by an Advisory Board made up of the brightest stars in interactive and Asian gaming. The iGaming Asia Congress 2010 will feature more Asian case studies than ever, better networking and entertainment and exciting new interactive programme features, making it THE gaming event for the region. Taking place at a brand new venue, the Grand Hyatt at City of Dreams in Macau, the iGaming Asia Congress leads the way for the online gaming community in Asia, and globally.
By attending the event, you will hear:
- Market assessments and in-depth insights into key Asian jurisdictions
- Critical success factors for accessing the market
- Identifying genuine value-added propositions for each market
- Practical operational issues for running a business in Asia
- Do’s and don’ts of marketing in Asia
- Delivery platforms, partnership opportunities and new commercial models
- Online advertising and marketing trends
- Managing agents and affiliates
- Overcoming cross-border payment challenges
- Which games work where
- The future for China access
- Integrating the best of the East and the West
This is a must-attend annual gathering for the Asian Gaming industry. Come and learn and network at Asia’s best gaming event, brought to you by Beacon’s Gaming Asia team.
For more information on speaking, sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities please fill out the relevant form on the left-hand side. Or contact Rosalind Wade via email rwade@BeaconEvents.com or telephone +852 2531 6107 to discuss your involvement in iGamingAsia Congress.